This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls. Please note that Section 17 contains certain changes to the general terms for users outside the United States.
Date of Last Revision: December 11, 2012.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") derives from the Shooterslegion.com., and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Shooterslegion.com.. By using or accessing Shooterslegion.com, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 9 below.
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Data Use Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use Shooterslegion.com. to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information. We encourage you to read the Data Use Policy, and to use it to help you make informed decisions.
- Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Shooterslegion.com., and you can control how it is shared through your privacy. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Shooterslegion.com. (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Shooterslegion.com., to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Shooterslegion.com., but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Shooterslegion.com. safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Shooterslegion.com. safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Shooterslegion.com..
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Shooterslegion.com., using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Shooterslegion.com..
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will follow our Promotions Guidelines and all applicable laws if you publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on Shooterslegion.com..
- You will not use Shooterslegion.com. to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Shooterslegion.com., such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Shooterslegion.com. functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
- Registration and Account Security
Shooterslegion.com. users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Shooterslegion.com., or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Shooterslegion.com. Page for such purposes.
- You will not use Shooterslegion.com. if you are under 13.
- You will not use Shooterslegion.com. if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Shooterslegion.com. that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Shooterslegion.com. if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Shooterslegion.com., the Shooters Legion, LLC. Brand and Shooters Legion, LLC Logos), or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Shooterslegion.com..
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. Shooterslegion.com. offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
- Mobile and Other Devices
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on Shooterslegion.com. within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on Shooterslegion.com.
If you make a payment on Shooterslegion.com you agree to our Payments Terms (All sales for merchandise or advertisments are final).
- Special Provisions Applicable to Social Plugins
If you include our Social Plugins, such as the Share or Like buttons on your website, the following additional terms apply to you:
- We give you permission to use Shooterslegion.com.'s Social Plugins so that users can post links or content from your website on Shooterslegion.com..
- You give us permission to use and allow others to use such links and content on Shooterslegion.com..
- You will not place a Social Plugin on any page containing content that would violate this Statement if posted on Shooterslegion.com.
- Unless we make a change for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement, we will provide you with seven (7) days notice (as an announcement on the member homepage) and an opportunity to comment on changes to this Statement.
- If we make changes to policies referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the members homepage.
- Your continued use of Shooterslegion.com following changes to our terms constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms.